REVIEWS FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
Thank you guys for all the help. These guys are very professional at what they do. They were doing a job for my neighbor and while doing it they called for my attention to provide safety measurements around the perimeter they were working at. I loved that! Because they looked out for my kids. They were also kind enough to cut out some invasive vines that were growing on my property. Would definitely recommend them for the job. Great service.
Great service provided. Also was able to negotiate a good price for tree removal. Would recommend to others.
What an amazing experience! I thought companies like these don’t exist anymore. Honest, professional, detailed, knowledgeable are just a few words to describe Mike the owner and Joe. We had to huge trees to prune and cut. Joe came into our home and gave us a complete run down of what needed to be done and how it will be completed. Joe the owner came to our home as a follow up to go over the job and make sure everything is on point. He then gave the green light which took a load off of us because it showed us that he took ownership with the follow up and follow through. They gave us a tutorial on our trees and explained in details thecdos and donts. There prices were unbeatable. Even after they completed the job with there machinery and there men hanging off trees they called to ensure that we were happy. 100%satisfaction. Thank you!! Highly recommend. MY GO TO TREE GUYS!!
Highly recommended and true to their word, the most professional tree service I’ve worked with- taking down a dead tree, grinding two stumps and surface roots plus some trimming - the job was done amazingly fast and cleaned up beautifully every day. Well priced and I finally have a lovely side yard ! Thank you, Arbor Ace!
Yesterday our neighbors tree fell onto our property, crushing our fence and damaging our retaining wall. He answered the phone at 7:30 a.m. and I was shocked. He calmed our fears and came later in the afternoon to assess the damage. I can honestly say I was very impressed with his worth ethic and appreciate the time he took to explain everything in detail to us. I highly recommend Mike and his company.
I was extremely satisfied with the work performed by Arbor Ace Tree Service .They did an outstanding job of removing and grinding out the stump of a large tree in my backyard that was difficult to access.They were professional, friendly and courteous and above all put safety first.They are a very efficient and well coordinated team that has all the bases covered. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone as they exceeded my expectations with the excellent service they provided.
Certified Treecare Safety Professional
NJ Licensed Tree Expert
NJ Shade Tree Federation Member
- Reputation Matters. Reputable companies are most likely too busy to seek your business by knocking on your door unsolicited.
- A “good deal” isn’t always a good thing. Avoid special pricing that is only offered if you make an immediate decision.
- Ask for certificates of insurance. Liability and Worker’s Comp insurance protects you if they damage your property or injure someone.
- Ask for references. If possible, try to look at some previous work the arborist or tree care company has done.
- Hire a NJ Licensed Tree Expert. Go to NJ Tree Experts for more information.
- Verify memberships in any of the tree industry organizations in New Jersey.
- Check for certifications. The International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) certification indicates a knowledge and understanding of proper tree care work.
- Acceptable methodologies. Certain unacceptable pruning methods can severely deforms a tree and creates hazardous conditions. Make sure they’re not doing more harm than good.
- Get a written contract. Know in advance what work is going to be done, the dates the work is scheduled to begin and end, the total cost, what clean-up will be done and whether stump grinding is included if a tree is being removed. Reference to ANSI standards A300 should be included in the agreement.
- Be flexible. Tree care work usually slows down as winter approaches and you may save money if work can be done in the off-season. The dormant season is actually the best time for certain activities, including tree pruning and some pest control.
Pruning or removing trees, especially large trees, can be dangerous work. Tree work should be done only by those trained and equipped to work safely in trees. When you hire a licensed tree expert, you can be sure he is reputable and has a superior level of knowledge and understanding of proper tree care work.