REVIEWS FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
I highly recommend the team at Arbor Ace. They removed several trees from my property and did a great job cleaning up afterwards. They were all very friendly and respectful and I will definitely use them again!
Highly recommended and true to their word, the most professional tree service I’ve worked with- taking down a dead tree, grinding two stumps and surface roots plus some trimming - the job was done amazingly fast and cleaned up beautifully every day. Well priced and I finally have a lovely side yard ! Thank you, Arbor Ace!
We called Arbor Ace for an estimate based on other positive reviews. So glad we did. Very professional team from estimate to completion and clean-up. Outstanding job and we plan on using them again for more tree removal. The guys worked safely and coordinated their tasks. Thanks Arbor Ace for a job well done.
Mike always does a great job taking care of the large tree's over our yard. He can also tell you all about the reasons a particular tree has taken damage or what it's likely to do in the coming years. I highly recommend his crew for any tree-related work.
Great crew - quick work - good advice on types of trees and placement required. Through them we also coordinated purchasing a healthy replacement tree that is looking lovely and strong.
This crew was amazing. They came out and didn’t play around. They mean business! Did a great job and are very professional. Thanks Arbor Ace.
Certified Treecare Safety Professional
NJ Licensed Tree Expert
NJ Shade Tree Federation Member
- Reputation Matters. Reputable companies are most likely too busy to seek your business by knocking on your door unsolicited.
- A “good deal” isn’t always a good thing. Avoid special pricing that is only offered if you make an immediate decision.
- Ask for certificates of insurance. Liability and Worker’s Comp insurance protects you if they damage your property or injure someone.
- Ask for references. If possible, try to look at some previous work the arborist or tree care company has done.
- Hire a NJ Licensed Tree Expert. Go to NJ Tree Experts for more information.
- Verify memberships in any of the tree industry organizations in New Jersey.
- Check for certifications. The International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) certification indicates a knowledge and understanding of proper tree care work.
- Acceptable methodologies. Certain unacceptable pruning methods can severely deforms a tree and creates hazardous conditions. Make sure they’re not doing more harm than good.
- Get a written contract. Know in advance what work is going to be done, the dates the work is scheduled to begin and end, the total cost, what clean-up will be done and whether stump grinding is included if a tree is being removed. Reference to ANSI standards A300 should be included in the agreement.
- Be flexible. Tree care work usually slows down as winter approaches and you may save money if work can be done in the off-season. The dormant season is actually the best time for certain activities, including tree pruning and some pest control.
Pruning or removing trees, especially large trees, can be dangerous work. Tree work should be done only by those trained and equipped to work safely in trees. When you hire a licensed tree expert, you can be sure he is reputable and has a superior level of knowledge and understanding of proper tree care work.