REVIEWS FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
What an amazing experience! I thought companies like these don’t exist anymore. Honest, professional, detailed, knowledgeable are just a few words to describe Mike the owner and Joe. We had to huge trees to prune and cut. Joe came into our home and gave us a complete run down of what needed to be done and how it will be completed. Joe the owner came to our home as a follow up to go over the job and make sure everything is on point. He then gave the green light which took a load off of us because it showed us that he took ownership with the follow up and follow through. They gave us a tutorial on our trees and explained in details thecdos and donts. There prices were unbeatable. Even after they completed the job with there machinery and there men hanging off trees they called to ensure that we were happy. 100%satisfaction. Thank you!! Highly recommend. MY GO TO TREE GUYS!!
I recently called Arbor Ace Tree Service and another company to give me estimates for an emergency removal of two trees that had fallen from the adjacent property onto my backyard fence and garage. I then encountered the awkward situation when both companies arrived within minutes of each other to give me their estimates. Not only was Arbor Ace Tree Service courteous, professional, knowledgeable, and thorough but they agreed to split the job with the other company, who was quoting me the same price for also doing the job immediately. Arbor Ace Tree Service and the other company combined to get the job done in half the time for the same combined price both were quoting me individually. I wholeheartedly recommend Arbor Ace Tree Service (and the other company, who is also getting a 5-star review from me) for emergency tree removal needs.
Highly recommended! Our 100+ year-old backyard cherry tree (which we will miss) was in serious decline and we reluctantly decided it had to come down after losing several large limbs to storms. Arbor Ace did the task efficiently and with care in a rather tight space, avoiding an above-ground pool, a vegetable garden, a fence and my neighbor's garage, all of which were situated beneath major limbs. The clean-up was great. There was literally nothing I had to do afterwards, either at the tree sight or along my driveway and side yard through which all the cuttings were taken to get to the chipper. I also give particular thanks to Joe for his initial straightforward evaluation of the tree's condition and his understanding of our admittedly emotional attachment to the tree (40 years worth).
When our mature ash tree did not grow its usual leaves, we researched and called Arbor Ace Tree Service. We are so glad we did. Despite an unusually rainy season that caused a backlog of outside work, Mike and Joe made time to diagnose our problem and schedule our tree’s removal. They also stayed in touch during weather delays, and worked in between storms to remove our dead tree promptly. Arbor Ace used top-of-the-line equipment to carefully cut and lower the tree’s tall and heavy branches, which kept all removal quiet, neat, and safe. In addition to grinding our stump, they spread the mulch that was created over a muddy and barren area, improving our backyard’s appearance. All staff members were courteous and professional, not only to us but also our adjacent neighbors. They were also mindful of the entire neighborhood, checking for any remaining small branches and debris before they left the street. We highly recommend this crew. They are true tree experts, with years of experience, and the technology and education needed to handle the most complicated of jobs. Thank you, Arbor Ace! Michele and Dan, Caldwell
Arbor Ace Tree Service removed a tree from my home. The company was prompt and professional. After this work was completed, I asked them to prune a tree. Joe said my tree didn't need pruning and saved me from an unnecessary expense. His honesty was truly impressive.
We called Arbor Ace for an estimate based on other positive reviews. So glad we did. Very professional team from estimate to completion and clean-up. Outstanding job and we plan on using them again for more tree removal. The guys worked safely and coordinated their tasks. Thanks Arbor Ace for a job well done.
Certified Treecare Safety Professional
NJ Licensed Tree Expert
NJ Shade Tree Federation Member
- Reputation Matters. Reputable companies are most likely too busy to seek your business by knocking on your door unsolicited.
- A “good deal” isn’t always a good thing. Avoid special pricing that is only offered if you make an immediate decision.
- Ask for certificates of insurance. Liability and Worker’s Comp insurance protects you if they damage your property or injure someone.
- Ask for references. If possible, try to look at some previous work the arborist or tree care company has done.
- Hire a NJ Licensed Tree Expert. Go to NJ Tree Experts for more information.
- Verify memberships in any of the tree industry organizations in New Jersey.
- Check for certifications. The International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) certification indicates a knowledge and understanding of proper tree care work.
- Acceptable methodologies. Certain unacceptable pruning methods can severely deforms a tree and creates hazardous conditions. Make sure they’re not doing more harm than good.
- Get a written contract. Know in advance what work is going to be done, the dates the work is scheduled to begin and end, the total cost, what clean-up will be done and whether stump grinding is included if a tree is being removed. Reference to ANSI standards A300 should be included in the agreement.
- Be flexible. Tree care work usually slows down as winter approaches and you may save money if work can be done in the off-season. The dormant season is actually the best time for certain activities, including tree pruning and some pest control.
Pruning or removing trees, especially large trees, can be dangerous work. Tree work should be done only by those trained and equipped to work safely in trees. When you hire a licensed tree expert, you can be sure he is reputable and has a superior level of knowledge and understanding of proper tree care work.