REVIEWS FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
Highly recommended and true to their word, the most professional tree service I’ve worked with- taking down a dead tree, grinding two stumps and surface roots plus some trimming - the job was done amazingly fast and cleaned up beautifully every day. Well priced and I finally have a lovely side yard ! Thank you, Arbor Ace!
Arbor Ace Tree Service removed a tree from my home. The company was prompt and professional. After this work was completed, I asked them to prune a tree. Joe said my tree didn't need pruning and saved me from an unnecessary expense. His honesty was truly impressive.
We called Arbor Ace for an estimate based on other positive reviews. So glad we did. Very professional team from estimate to completion and clean-up. Outstanding job and we plan on using them again for more tree removal. The guys worked safely and coordinated their tasks. Thanks Arbor Ace for a job well done.
I highly recommended Arbor Ace Tree Service. We had a huge magnolia tree that was storm damaged and had to come down. Their price was fair and reasonable. Mike and his crew did a great job. They took great care to thoroughly clean the site after all the tree removal was done.
The GOLD STANDARD in customer service, knowledge, and overall performance! Mike and his team were nothing shy of outstanding. These guys sure do know their stuff! From the minute I met Mike, I knew he was trustworthy and was exactly what I needed to make sure the trees on my property were trimmed and taken down safely. Throughout the entire job, Mike made sure that he and his team went the extra mile to make my trees and property shine. What an excellent experience! Highly recommended! Don't look any further!
After using them for tree trimming and removal in the past, we decided to have Arbor Ace do a planting of arborvitae in our yard. We could not be happier with the service they provided. From the quality of the trees to the attention to detail, everything was done professionally and above and beyond our expectations. Would recommend 10/10.
Certified Treecare Safety Professional
NJ Licensed Tree Expert
NJ Shade Tree Federation Member
- Reputation Matters. Reputable companies are most likely too busy to seek your business by knocking on your door unsolicited.
- A “good deal” isn’t always a good thing. Avoid special pricing that is only offered if you make an immediate decision.
- Ask for certificates of insurance. Liability and Worker’s Comp insurance protects you if they damage your property or injure someone.
- Ask for references. If possible, try to look at some previous work the arborist or tree care company has done.
- Hire a NJ Licensed Tree Expert. Go to NJ Tree Experts for more information.
- Verify memberships in any of the tree industry organizations in New Jersey.
- Check for certifications. The International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) certification indicates a knowledge and understanding of proper tree care work.
- Acceptable methodologies. Certain unacceptable pruning methods can severely deforms a tree and creates hazardous conditions. Make sure they’re not doing more harm than good.
- Get a written contract. Know in advance what work is going to be done, the dates the work is scheduled to begin and end, the total cost, what clean-up will be done and whether stump grinding is included if a tree is being removed. Reference to ANSI standards A300 should be included in the agreement.
- Be flexible. Tree care work usually slows down as winter approaches and you may save money if work can be done in the off-season. The dormant season is actually the best time for certain activities, including tree pruning and some pest control.
Pruning or removing trees, especially large trees, can be dangerous work. Tree work should be done only by those trained and equipped to work safely in trees. When you hire a licensed tree expert, you can be sure he is reputable and has a superior level of knowledge and understanding of proper tree care work.