REVIEWS FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
Thank you guys for all the help. These guys are very professional at what they do. They were doing a job for my neighbor and while doing it they called for my attention to provide safety measurements around the perimeter they were working at. I loved that! Because they looked out for my kids. They were also kind enough to cut out some invasive vines that were growing on my property. Would definitely recommend them for the job. Great service.
Extremely professional and very knowledgeable about how to cut to ensure the health of the tree. They did a big job for me and left the property immaculate. I highly highly recommend them . You will be very satisfied!!!!
Thanks Mike, Great job taking down the pine tree.I would definitely recommend. Look forward to working with you again. I wish I could give you 100 stars. Thanks Edwin
We called Arbor Ace for an estimate based on other positive reviews. So glad we did. Very professional team from estimate to completion and clean-up. Outstanding job and we plan on using them again for more tree removal. The guys worked safely and coordinated their tasks. Thanks Arbor Ace for a job well done.
Highly recommended! Our 100+ year-old backyard cherry tree (which we will miss) was in serious decline and we reluctantly decided it had to come down after losing several large limbs to storms. Arbor Ace did the task efficiently and with care in a rather tight space, avoiding an above-ground pool, a vegetable garden, a fence and my neighbor's garage, all of which were situated beneath major limbs. The clean-up was great. There was literally nothing I had to do afterwards, either at the tree sight or along my driveway and side yard through which all the cuttings were taken to get to the chipper. I also give particular thanks to Joe for his initial straightforward evaluation of the tree's condition and his understanding of our admittedly emotional attachment to the tree (40 years worth).
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: FRIENDLY, PROFESSIONAL, KNOWLEDGEABLE, VERY THOROUGH, COURTEOUS!!! Called Arbor Ace for a non-emergency possible tree removal for a pin oak tree that was over 3 stories high, in between power lines, 2 sheds, a shared fence, and was starting to lift the ground around it. They gave an estimate on when, how long the job would be, and what to expect. They were able to also address all of my questions i had. At the end, we decided it was best to remove the tree. The job was finished in 3 half days (its December, so days are short now), stored and cleaned up the all the branch debris. I was expecting to come home with tree twigs everywhere the day they took down the branches and chipped the wood. I thought i would have to do some light sweeping but was surprised to not find branch/tree debris in my backyard, front yard, drive way or street. They were swift, thorough, efficient! They were able to cut the tree and grind the stump with no damage to our shared fence, sheds, or bushes around the tree. They were very friendly and courteous. They called ahead, reviewed logistics with our schedule, street cleaning, and where to park their vehicles. They also contacted our neighbors ahead of time with permission to use their backyard and block the drive way. I would absolutely recommend them as they went above and beyond expectations.
Certified Treecare Safety Professional
NJ Licensed Tree Expert
NJ Shade Tree Federation Member
- Reputation Matters. Reputable companies are most likely too busy to seek your business by knocking on your door unsolicited.
- A “good deal” isn’t always a good thing. Avoid special pricing that is only offered if you make an immediate decision.
- Ask for certificates of insurance. Liability and Worker’s Comp insurance protects you if they damage your property or injure someone.
- Ask for references. If possible, try to look at some previous work the arborist or tree care company has done.
- Hire a NJ Licensed Tree Expert. Go to NJ Tree Experts for more information.
- Verify memberships in any of the tree industry organizations in New Jersey.
- Check for certifications. The International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) certification indicates a knowledge and understanding of proper tree care work.
- Acceptable methodologies. Certain unacceptable pruning methods can severely deforms a tree and creates hazardous conditions. Make sure they’re not doing more harm than good.
- Get a written contract. Know in advance what work is going to be done, the dates the work is scheduled to begin and end, the total cost, what clean-up will be done and whether stump grinding is included if a tree is being removed. Reference to ANSI standards A300 should be included in the agreement.
- Be flexible. Tree care work usually slows down as winter approaches and you may save money if work can be done in the off-season. The dormant season is actually the best time for certain activities, including tree pruning and some pest control.
Pruning or removing trees, especially large trees, can be dangerous work. Tree work should be done only by those trained and equipped to work safely in trees. When you hire a licensed tree expert, you can be sure he is reputable and has a superior level of knowledge and understanding of proper tree care work.