REVIEWS FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
Today on 6/25/2019, my family and I were woken up by a thunderstorm. A huge tree fell on our house and fortunately, Joe was driving by and offered to help. He brought his guys to do the work and they're working fast. He also gave us vital information about how to handle the home insurance claims and everything that would be involved when things like this happen. Super grateful and highly recommended!
This crew was amazing. They came out and didn’t play around. They mean business! Did a great job and are very professional. Thanks Arbor Ace.
We inquired about a tree removal and Joe came by within an hour. He gave us a competitive price and great advice. Highly recommended!
Highly recommended and true to their word, the most professional tree service I’ve worked with- taking down a dead tree, grinding two stumps and surface roots plus some trimming - the job was done amazingly fast and cleaned up beautifully every day. Well priced and I finally have a lovely side yard ! Thank you, Arbor Ace!
Had an entire limb fall off of a Norwegian Maple in the front yard. Tree is damaged and needs removal. Called multiple tree services to no avail. Called Arbor Tree Service early in the AM and spoke to Mike who said that his team would be in touch shortly. 20 minutes later, received a call from Joe who was extremely helpful and informative. Very professional, straightforward and honest when he gave the estimate. Joe went above & beyond getting this on the right track for a prompt resolution. I would recommend their services without any hesitation.
Great service. I highly recommend them. They are very professional and kind. They left the place spotless. I will definitely do business with them again.
Certified Treecare Safety Professional
NJ Licensed Tree Expert
NJ Shade Tree Federation Member
- Reputation Matters. Reputable companies are most likely too busy to seek your business by knocking on your door unsolicited.
- A “good deal” isn’t always a good thing. Avoid special pricing that is only offered if you make an immediate decision.
- Ask for certificates of insurance. Liability and Worker’s Comp insurance protects you if they damage your property or injure someone.
- Ask for references. If possible, try to look at some previous work the arborist or tree care company has done.
- Hire a NJ Licensed Tree Expert. Go to NJ Tree Experts for more information.
- Verify memberships in any of the tree industry organizations in New Jersey.
- Check for certifications. The International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) certification indicates a knowledge and understanding of proper tree care work.
- Acceptable methodologies. Certain unacceptable pruning methods can severely deforms a tree and creates hazardous conditions. Make sure they’re not doing more harm than good.
- Get a written contract. Know in advance what work is going to be done, the dates the work is scheduled to begin and end, the total cost, what clean-up will be done and whether stump grinding is included if a tree is being removed. Reference to ANSI standards A300 should be included in the agreement.
- Be flexible. Tree care work usually slows down as winter approaches and you may save money if work can be done in the off-season. The dormant season is actually the best time for certain activities, including tree pruning and some pest control.
Pruning or removing trees, especially large trees, can be dangerous work. Tree work should be done only by those trained and equipped to work safely in trees. When you hire a licensed tree expert, you can be sure he is reputable and has a superior level of knowledge and understanding of proper tree care work.