REVIEWS FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
After using them for tree trimming and removal in the past, we decided to have Arbor Ace do a planting of arborvitae in our yard. We could not be happier with the service they provided. From the quality of the trees to the attention to detail, everything was done professionally and above and beyond our expectations. Would recommend 10/10.
I’m very happy with the service I received. I needed my cherry blossom tree pruned and they did exactly what I asked. Looks great.
Highly recommended and true to their word, the most professional tree service I’ve worked with- taking down a dead tree, grinding two stumps and surface roots plus some trimming - the job was done amazingly fast and cleaned up beautifully every day. Well priced and I finally have a lovely side yard ! Thank you, Arbor Ace!
Arbor Ace Tree Service removed a tree from my home. The company was prompt and professional. After this work was completed, I asked them to prune a tree. Joe said my tree didn't need pruning and saved me from an unnecessary expense. His honesty was truly impressive.
Great service. I highly recommend them. They are very professional and kind. They left the place spotless. I will definitely do business with them again.
I had a holly tree growing against my house that I needed to have removed. My co-workers recommended calling Arbor Ace based on their experiences. I'm glad I did, they did a fantastic job removing the tree and stump without damage to my foundation or roof. They cleaned up after the removal, every branch and twig. They even took the time to pet and play with my dog when she went outside to see what was going on in her yard. I definitely recommend them, I know if the need arises I wouldn't hesitate to call again.
Certified Treecare Safety Professional
NJ Licensed Tree Expert
NJ Shade Tree Federation Member
- Reputation Matters. Reputable companies are most likely too busy to seek your business by knocking on your door unsolicited.
- A “good deal” isn’t always a good thing. Avoid special pricing that is only offered if you make an immediate decision.
- Ask for certificates of insurance. Liability and Worker’s Comp insurance protects you if they damage your property or injure someone.
- Ask for references. If possible, try to look at some previous work the arborist or tree care company has done.
- Hire a NJ Licensed Tree Expert. Go to NJ Tree Experts for more information.
- Verify memberships in any of the tree industry organizations in New Jersey.
- Check for certifications. The International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) certification indicates a knowledge and understanding of proper tree care work.
- Acceptable methodologies. Certain unacceptable pruning methods can severely deforms a tree and creates hazardous conditions. Make sure they’re not doing more harm than good.
- Get a written contract. Know in advance what work is going to be done, the dates the work is scheduled to begin and end, the total cost, what clean-up will be done and whether stump grinding is included if a tree is being removed. Reference to ANSI standards A300 should be included in the agreement.
- Be flexible. Tree care work usually slows down as winter approaches and you may save money if work can be done in the off-season. The dormant season is actually the best time for certain activities, including tree pruning and some pest control.
Pruning or removing trees, especially large trees, can be dangerous work. Tree work should be done only by those trained and equipped to work safely in trees. When you hire a licensed tree expert, you can be sure he is reputable and has a superior level of knowledge and understanding of proper tree care work.